Top experts in aluminum alloy and thermal break aluminum doors and windows industry - Guangdong Galuminium Extrusion Co. Ltd. Today, we will introduce you aluminum alloy doors and windows and broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, which is better?
Our Thermal-break Aluminum Lifting Sliding Door, Aluminum Thermal Break Sliding Window series products have won the favor of the international market with excellent quality!
1. Aluminum alloy doors and windows
1. Aluminum alloys are generally used for traditional family doors and windows. The material is still strong, but the heat insulation effect is not good. Especially in summer and winter, you can feel how hot and cold it is, and the color of aluminum alloy doors and windows on the market is not good. Relatively simple, suitable for ordinary home decoration use.
2. Aluminum alloy doors and windows have better sealing performance, strong and durable, and light weight.
3. Affordable, suitable for ordinary home decoration installation, different models have different prices, ordinary ones are about 300 yuan per square meter, and better ones are 400-500 yuan.
4. Aluminum alloy has good aging resistance and weather resistance, and it is generally no problem to use it for about 20 years.
Two, thermal break aluminum doors and windows
1. Thermal break aluminum is an upgraded version of aluminum alloy. The exterior is made of aluminum alloy. The difference is that the heat insulation strip is inserted in the middle.
2. The function of adding heat insulation strips is better than that of ordinary aluminum alloys. First, it can play the role of heat insulation, waterproof, heat preservation, and sound insulation, which brings peace and security to the home.
3. Thermal break aluminum has many functions, and the price is definitely not cheap, generally 400-4000 yuan, depending on what model you buy.
4. The service life of thermal break aluminum doors and windows will be longer, 10 years or 20 years longer than that of aluminum alloys, with colorful styles and no fading.